Three cheers to this place for the following reasons:
1. Whether it is a family outing or a temple visit, you can surely enjoy the scrumptious meal here with many choices available in the menu.
2. The only restaurant that provides satvik food, can you ask anything more than this?
3. This place serves varieties of mocktails too. satvik food and mocktails served in same restaurant is something unique isn’t it?
Points to remember:
1. Be a Hare Krishna
2. Vegetarian only, so don’t order chicken
3. Don’t use offensive language as it’s a temple
4. You will not get any spiritual elevation however respect the food as its prasadam.