Bangalore is really a blessing place for vegetarians. This was proved again for me when I went to ISKCON Temple. How lucky it is to get food as prasadam along with the blessings of lord The Higher Taste restaurant located inside the temple complex is the best place for vegetarians. This place is unique in many things, first is every dish in the menu here is completely satvik. Secondly everything is offered to lord Krishna sitting on the thrown on the Hare Krishna Hill so all dishes are Krishna prasadam. This place has a great ambiance and a great place to be and behave like a Hare Krishna people.
Three cheers to this place for the following reasons:
1. Whether it is a family outing or a temple visit, you can surely enjoy the scrumptious meal here with many choices available in the menu.
2. The only restaurant that provides satvik food, can you ask anything more than this?
3. This place serves varieties of mocktails too. satvik food and mocktails served in same restaurant is something unique isn’t it?
Points to remember:
1. Be a Hare Krishna
2. Vegetarian only, so don’t order chicken
3. Don’t use offensive language as it’s a temple
4. You will not get any spiritual elevation however respect the food as its prasadam.