|Prepartion Timings (mins/hrs)||20 mins|
Cabbage (medium size) (Finely chopped) - 1
· Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
· Red Chilies - 2
· Salt (to taste)
· Turmeric - 1/4 tbsp
· Water (to boil)
· Green Chilies – 2
· Curry leaves
· Chili powder - 1/4 tbsp
· Chana Dal - 1/2 tbsp
· Urad seeds - 1/2 tbsp
· Asafoetida (Hing)
· Oil - 1 tbsp
· Jeera - 1/2 tbsp
· Cook the chopped cabbage in water with little salt and turmeric. Once it is cooked, drain the water.
· Grind the mustard seeds and red chilies until it turns into a fine powder.
· Heat oil on a pan and add the ingredients for Tadka along with green chilies that are finely chopped.
· Now add cooked cabbage to this mixture on pan along with little salt and chili powder. Sauté.
· Add the ground mustard powder & curry leaves on it