|Prepartion Timings (mins/hrs)||25mins|
· Firm Red Tomatoes (washed and cubed) - 1 kg
· Green Chilies - 10
· Sesame Oil - 6 tbsp
· Cumin Seeds - 2 tsp
· Fenugreek Seeds - 2 tsp
· Tamarinds (soaked in a little hot water till it softens) - 2
· Mustard Seeds - 2 tsp
· Asafetida - 1/2 tsp
· Salt (to taste)
· In a pan heat 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
· Add tomatoes to it and mash it once they become soft on frying.
· Grind the tamarind and green chilies along with this tomato paste.
· Meanwhile, on another pan heat 3 tbsp of sesame oil and add mustard seeds to it.
· Once they start splitting add the fenugreek seeds asafetida and fry it.
· Turn off the stove and add the grinded paste to the pan. Mix it well
0 comments :
Post a Comment