|Prepartion Timings (mins/hrs)||10-15 mins|
1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil1½ cups of Arborio Rice
1 liter of Chicken Stock
½ small Onion (chopped)
3 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
½ cup of White Wine
¼ cup of Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 tablespoon of Italian Parsley, chopped
1. Heat the stock in a pan until it boils.
2. Now lower the heat but let it be hot.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan with a tablespoon of butter in it.
4. Now add onion to the melted butter and leave it until it turns golden yellow.
5. Add rice on the top of the mixture and stir it will so that the grains gets coated with full Buttered oil.
6. Add White wine to it and cook it till all the liquid is absorbed.
7. Add the hot chicken stock on the rice and cook it till all the liquid is absorbed.
8. When the rice looks dry add one more spoon of the chicken stock.
9. Repeat the process till the stock gets over
10. After rice is cooked, it will release a nice natural starch which makes it creamy
11. Now add remaining butter, parmesan cheese and the parsley
12. And then season it with Rock salt.
Risotto, classic Italian recipe is ready to serve…. Hmm…. yummy