Points to Remember:
1. Not a budget place, Its little on the higher side
2. Romantic Place, So i don't recommend single entry.
3. Drunkards, watch out for the pool area
4. Meet the friendly chefs
5. Vegetarians & Vegans also have options
White Smoke Barbeque, A wonderful name for a wonderful place. Its a place for delicious 'Bar'becues so ordering Drinks and Diet is a must. They have a small barbecue options but frankly very intelligently constructed and Its very delicious. The one thing funny which happened is that the chefs experimented on us foodies to know more about indian or bengaluru foodies and trust me I love such kind of experiments. Coming to food, I think the dishes were amazing, flourish and 80% Mediterranean which is cool comparatively to other Mediterranean restaurants around Bangalore which are less than 60%. We were served about 9 to 10 different dish from starter to dessert and frankly I had a mixed reaction towards these dishes. Let me give you point wise names and reviews about that particular dish
3. Clam Soup: Calm Soup is basically an America and a Chinese blended dish and I have no idea why they have added in the list of Mediterranean food however the soup was on the spot. It was hitting the taste buds and the clam didn't have that sea creature smell or whatever you can call it. The clam was fresh and well seasoned, soup gave that extra punch and again I wanted little pepper on that.
4. Salmon: My best dish of the day would definitely go to salmon tandoori which had amazing flavors, taste and aroma. Salmon was totally fresh and perfectly cooked and it was really taste was really blended. I would pay thousand bucks for just this dish and I met the young chef who was making this and he felt so confident before serving. hats off
6. Haloumi: A simple dish which has roasted vegetables and a normal seasoning therefore not much to talk about it. Cheese was tasting little salty but with crispy veges, I think it blended well.
7. Grilled Seekh Kebab: Actually I felt like typical indian after having thing because the seekh tasted indian with some good quality of spices and chilli. Totally kickass dish and I would visit here to have this seekh with beer.
Finally, I would give one suggestion to BBQ chefs that I would really prefer a little spice because Indians love spice and I think use less of red wine and keep the chicken tender. other than that I think it was a nice dinner. I would suggest every other foodie to come here and taste their amazing soup, salmon and the classic panna cotta and I am sure, you will come back for more.
Almost forgot, Master Chef Mr.Ajeet Kumar is an excellent Chef and Keep up the good work bud. Feed us foodies with more unique dishes.
White Smoke Barbeque,
7th Floor (H7)
Fairfield by Marriott,
59th C Cross, 4th M Block,
0 comments :
Post a Comment