1. Not a budget place, Its not that much costly too
2. Party Place & good music.
3. Drunkards can enjoy this place as they serve alcohol
4. Meet the friendly chef
6. Vegetarians & Vegans also have options
1. Lassi - It was a really fresh lassi and I loved it, A sip by sip made it all better however giving lassi first was little disappointing because sweet curd sits on your tongue minimizing the taste buds giving you lesser taste. Therefore I would really request the restaurant not to offer them sweet lassi in the start however you can serve orange or lemon juice with less sugar because lemon or orange will cleanses and enhances the taste buds giving maximum taste.
2. Prawns & Peppers with chilli Mayonnaise - It was really a Prawn Spicy Salsa tasted unique and trust me, It was amazing. The blend between pepper and chilli was giving a very good taste and prawn was delirious.
3. Roasted Pineapple - This one I felt was unique because the blend of salt, roast and sweetness of Pineapple was just great and they served it hot which made the moment all better
4. Lehsuni Paneer Tikka - This was a very disappointing dish because the paneer was very hard and even the blend was not that great. I tried 2 sets of Paneer, One was tasting good but other had more salt in it however paneer was very disappointing
6. Mushroom Galauti Kebab - This was a good dish however I taught that it was little raw. The root if the mashroom was not grilled properly giving a very raw taste to it.
7. Ajwaini Fish Tikka - Awesome is the word because the chosen fish was well seasoned and it was tasting great. The fish was soft and perfectly cooked. I think this was my favorite dish comparing to all the other dish I tried in this place.
8. Murgh Hariyali - This was a much debated dish because some people felt that it was good and people like me felt that the chicken was too hard. Well, I feel that I am right and the chicken was hard.
9. Chilli Prawns - The Chilli Prawns was yum and I felt more like eating Prawns Manchurian than Chilli Prawn. It was crunchy and well cooked dish and I think you guys should really try this.
10. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks - This Dish was a huge disaster because It was raw and uncooked. I found blood when i took a bite. I didn't feel bad but you guys might feel so beware. I can also tell that many be I was the unlucky one who got that but for your good, watch out.
12. Dahi Bhalla - I am not that great into salads but this was a nice one, I mean the blend of flavors marked with the strong essence of dahi was kickass delicious.
13. Cucumber Youghurt Salad - Unique, funky yet tasty.
14. Minty Rasgolla - Completely a new dish and I had 3 Rasgollas for the first time in my life. The mint essence was light on the rasgolla and it made rasgolla more delicious.
15. Rabdi - It was normal yet tasty. Ofcourse who will dislike a rabdi filled with badam.
16. Chenna Malpua with Caramelized Cashew - I felt this dish was too heavy but tastewise it was brilliantly made. Caramelized Cashew had a sour taste and Chenna Malpua was over sweet but the blend just blown me away.
17. Shahi Tukda - I have tasted authentic Shahi Tukda and it doesn't taste same but what I like is that this perticular Shahi Tukda was sweetish and it gave a much needed boost on our tongue.
18. Fresh Mango Mousse - Delicious is the word because I loved the blend of fresh mango inside a tasteless mousse.
19. Apple Jalebi - This is one of the delicious dessert standing next to Mint Rasgolla and I think promoting these two dished would make them click in the market.
Of-course there were many more dishes included in the menu however I taught these are the most important to mention. Finally I would love to see more creative stuffs from this champion Andra chef and I think he needs some space to create his own recipes. I think the restaurant should allow this chef to do some more experiment and also understand Bangalore's taste buds.
|BBQ Chicken Drumsticks|
|Fresh Mango Mousse|
|Cucumber Youghurt Salad|
|Chenna Malpua with Caramelized Cashew|
|Fresh Mango Mousse|
|Chilli Cheese Bajji with Mayonnaise|
90/1B, 3rd and 4th Floor,
Kings Cross Building,
Innovative Multiplex, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli, Bangalore 560037