Points to Remember:
1. Romantic Place & soothing music good for couples, don't go alone.
2. Drunkards can enjoy this place as they serve alcohol
3. Meet the friendly chefs
4. Vegetarians & Vegans also have options
Very few restaurants in Bangalore serve Japanese cuisine and seldom have an elaborate selection to choose from. If you are a discerning traveler who is yearning for the authentic sushi then head to Fukusuke. This place is Popular for its Japanese teishoku meal, which includes tempura, sashimi and miso shiru. Fukusuke has established itself in the last two years by serving authentic cuisines and has its regulars who visit for the memorable dining experience. This review was actually done on the new section of menu which is a mix of both Indian and Japanese cuisines. The Indo-Japanese fusion of flavours was amazing and it just blended well. The following are the dishes which I got to try and give out my verdict.
1. Tokoyo Chat - An awesome mix of papadi with Sunomono was not only beautifully made but was exotic. The blend was just perfect and the taste was really good. The quality of the dish was very high and I loved it.
2. Tandoori Prawn Sushi with Wasabi Chutney - The Tandoori Prawn Sushi was good and was well made. I actually didn't have much fascination around this dish because the prawn was too little to get that tandoori feel however the Wasabi Chutney was just awesome. The taste was too deep and spicy and it went well with the Sushi.
3. Lamb Katsu Curry - A combination of Lamb and Chicken Katsu with rice and curry. Katsu or Tonkatsu, is a Japanese food which consists of a breaded, deep-fried cutlet of either chicken or pork. Here they had Chicken Katsu and lamb curry with rice. It was a very decent blended dish and it was tasty.
4. Sake Infused Jalebi with Wasabi Ice Cream - Wasabi Ice Cream is a term which can give nightmares to many people but Jalebi just makes that dream little sweeter. The wasabi ice cream was okay, not that great. I liked the crunchy Jalebi but I think they can make it better.
So finally, Fukusuke Restaurant is really a good destination for having some Japanese delicacies and I loved the ambiance. So I think this is one of the good destinations for couples, business meetings and all those foodies who love Japanese food.
4th Floor, Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites,
Opposite Madiwala Police Station.
Bangalore, karnataka - 560068
|Tandoori Prawn Sushi with Wasabi Chutney|
|Lamb Katsu Curry|
|Subzi Katsu Curry|
|Sake Infused Jalebi with Wasabi Ice Cream|