Au Bon Pain is a French word which means 'Good Bread'. Although you can call it as a bakery, it is also a cafe which serves you the delicious cappuccinos. Founded in the mid-1978 by a Boston businessman Louis Kane, Au Bon Pain has come a long way with almost 300 café bakeries around the world. Known for their quality bread, Au Bon Pain is also famous for croissants. Au Bon Pain's Promises their customers an experience of flavorful, fresh and distinctively delicious food and beverages but is it so? How is Au Bon Pain? It's not up to the mark.
Points to Remember
1. The best option to Hangout
2. Try their coffee
3. Enjoy the Music
Au Bon Pain claims to be to one of the best flavorful, fresh and distinctively delicious food and beverages. But, I was not happy with the food what I got. Let me tell you what all I tried
1. Monkey Bread & Chocolate Monkey Bread - The difference between the two Monkey Bread is nothing but a chocolate sauce. Monkey Bread was decent, but I can say it was an average food which is definitely is not enough for a French coffee shop.
2. Peri Peri Mac & Cheese with Chicken Sandwich - The Sandwich was good, flavourful and I would love to eat it any time of the day. What I didn't understand is the term Peri-Peri because I didn't even taste the spicy Peri-Peri.
3. Roasted Vegetables, Eggs & Mozzarella Sandwich - I think, this is one of the best dishes I had at Au Bon Pain. The sandwich was crispy, baked to perfection and perfectly seasoned.
4. Harvest Veg Salad - The blend with the sauces was done well and I think for anyone who loves salad will surely love it. But then, they have a sauce which tasted absolutely terrible.
5. Mulled Wine & Toffee Latte - Absolutely amazing! Both the drinks were done perfectly but I have a small suggestion. Reduce the amount of ice usage in the Toffee Latte because, by the time you start drinking, it becomes watery.
6. Passion Fruit Bubble Tea - I can't say it to be one of the best but I don't have any complaints either.
7. Dark lava meltdown - The Dark Lava cake was nice but the cream was not only horrible but it was tasteless. The cream just overpowered my urge to have delicious lava cake.
So by the time I finished all these, I had tons of issues because for me Au Bon Pain just felt average cafe. So as usual, I asked the manager to give me a piece of the pastry cake which he and others think is the best. He got me a cake and it was damn bad.
I would request Au Bon Pain to rediscover and get the flavours right because the food was not up to the mark. I would give an average rating or just pass rating.
Embassy Golflinks Software Park Pvt.Ltd,
"Pine Vally" Intermediate Ring Rd,
Ground Floor, Vasanth Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560051
11th Main Road, Malleshwaram West,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
12th A Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
G-13, Food Court Area,
Ascendas Mall, ITPL,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Chinmaya Mission Hospital Road,
Indira Nagar 1st Stage, H Colony,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
0 comments :
Post a Comment