Marriott is known for its luxury stays. Having hotels across the globe, they have become one of the best brands in the hospitality domain. Located far from the city and adjacent to Inorbit Mall, this hotel is a perfect destination for weekend gateways and for all those people who love to ride far to have a good dinner. Alto Vino is their Italian restaurant and it is a very elegant place for you to indulge in some delicious Italian cuisine. This restaurant has an open kitchen and has a contemporary design gourmet trattoria feel to it. The chef Marouane Rahali is originally from North Italy and that is what he served us. So how was Italy? well! check it out in the review.
Points to Remember:
1. It's a 5-star property
2. Great Ambiance
3. Romantic Place
4. Don't forget to have Pizza
- Insalata di Verddure di Prato (Veg) (Lombardia) - Combination of raw and marinated grill vegetable basil cream cheese.
- La Cisra (Piemonte) - Chickpeas Soup and winter vegetable
- Pizzoccheri di Teglio (Veg) (Lombardia) - Buckwhee=at fresh pasta served with potato and savoy cabbage.
- Gnocchi alla Piemontese (Piemonte) - Potato Gnocchi toasted in lamb ragout and cream of porcini.
- Pollo Alla Valdostana (Valle d'Aosta)- Marinated Breaded Chicken Breast, melted Fontina cheese, tagliolini pasta and black truffle.
- Brinazino alla livornese (Liguria) - Marrinated sea bass, toasted in cherry tomato, olives, cappers and potato.
- Cannellonia alla piacentina (Veg) (Emilia Romagna) - Cannelloni stuffied with spinach, ricotta and mascarpone served in a bed of basil tomato sauce.
- Panna cotta alla fragola, croccante al Cioccolato (Piemonte) - Crunchy chocolate and strawberry Penna cotta.
- Pork Pepperoni Pizza
- Villa Antinori Bianco, Tuscany, Italy
- Ricossa Gavi, Piemonte, Italy
- Merchesi Antinori, Santa Cristina, Tuscany, Italy
The wines blended well with the cuisines which were served. As you know, I am not a big wine fan but I actually loved the blend with the Italian cuisine. I think my favourite dishes would be of course Pork Pepperoni Pizza, Pollo Alla Valdostana and Marchesi Antinori wine.
So finally, I think you guys should explore Italy in India by visiting this Alto Vino because it was a fine dining experience for me.
Plot No 75, 8th Rd, EPIP Zone,