Mutton Pieces - 1/2 KG
Raw Rice - 1KG
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Ghee - 2 Tablespoon
Special Masala Ingredients
Ginger/Inji- 2-inch piece
Garlic - 5 cloves
1. Preheat the container with little water
2. Put onion and mutton pieces in a container
3. Add the special masala on the top with ghee and mix it
4. Top it up with little water and cook it.
5. Cook it for at least 1 and half hours.
6. Add more water (1 cup rice = two cups of water) So basically you will be adding 2 litres of water.
7. Add rice into the boiling water.
8. Then add cut tomatoes, mix it thoroughly.
9. Add half slice lemon and close the lid.
10. Spread hot charcoal on top of the lid for extra dum.
11. You can do the same using a cooker however for cooker you don't need to add charcoal.
12. Cook it till the rice gets cooked properly
13. Open the lid and mix it
14. Serve it on Vistaraku or Sal tree leaves plate
15. Give a slice of lemon and onion raita.
Enjoy the flavourful Hanumanthu Mutton Pulao