Ingredients for Masala
Mace - 1
Pepper - 5 to 8
Cloves - 4
Cinnamon - 3
Cardamom - 5
Chopped Onion - 1
Ginger - 2 inch
Garlic - 15 cloves
Chillis - 10 (Reduce if you don't like it to be spicy)
Ingredients for Marination
Curd - 1/4 Tbs
chilli powder - 1 Tsp
turmeric - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Marinate for 1 hour
Ingredients for Biryani
Marinated Chicken Pieces
Jeera Rice/ Any Raw Rice - 1/2 KG
Oil - 5 Tbs
Ghee - 2 Tbs
Ground Tomato - 1
Water - 1 litres
Dried Fenugreek Leaves
1. Take a mixer jar and fill it with Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Chillis, Coriander, Mint and salt.
2. Add little water and grind it thoroughly.
3. Your masala is ready.
1. Mix ghee, oil inside a cooker and heat it
2. Add Bay Leaf, Cardamom and fry it a little
3. Add marinated chicken
4. Cook it at least for 3 minutes then add masala with salt
5. At least 5 minutes boil it under low flame
6. Add ground tomato.
7. Add water and boil it.
8. 3 minutes after reaching the boiling point, add rice and mix it.
9. Boil it for about 2 minutes.
10. Add Dried Fenugreek Leaves on top
11. Squeeze half lemon
12. Mix it properly and close the lid.
13. 1 whistle until rice is cooked.
15. leave it till the pressure goes, then open the lid and mix it properly.
16. Your Authentic Donne Biryani is ready
17. Serve it on Vistaraku or Sal tree leaves plate.
18. Give a slice of lemon, boiled egg and raita.
Enjoy the delicious Chickpet Chicken Gundu pulao
Make video on making of Mallika biryani byrati BangaloreReplyDelete